What is required to make a profit?
I learned from a guy called Tony Robbins that the quality of your questions determines the quality of your results. Here are some questions that helped me to develop a strategy I can live with…
- What has to happen before you can make a profit?
- What do you need to avoid to make a profit?
- What causes losses most often for you?
- How could you avoid these losses?
- What is the rule that is the greatest obstacle?
- What are the only things you can control?
- If you could not lose, how would your equity curve look like?
- What can you do to create that kind of curve?
- When do you STOP trading?
If you can get good quality answers to these questions, it might be a huge step forward. It surely was for me. When I came up with the right answers to that I got profitable for the very first time.
Here is a profitable strategy that you probably never would like to trade!
If you doubt, that trading can be predictable profitable, click on the image below and watch a 2 minute live video from a backtest with “Golden Goose”.
Golden Goose1 is based on the Martingale strategy. You probably never want to trade it, because it WILL fail after a few thousand trades.